Wednesday 15 August 2018

Dearest Lavender rose block

Here is my rose block for Dearest Lavender... 

Dearest Boy Family Album quilt
Dearest Lavender Block 2B

I was happy to make this block as per the pattern as we do have a patch of roses in our garden.


The photo above was taken in summer but now it's winter and they look like bare sticks so Lavender Betty is currently smelling the lavender rather than the roses :D




Check out the other rose blocks by Karen Julie Cathy & Doreen
Cheers
Til next time
Carole



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your pretty block...and your darling calf!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped over to see your Dearest Boy block.... it's beautiful. I'm enjoying following along each month to see the blocks you girls are making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely block...love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish the roses in my garden looked as beautiful as yours—wonderful! Love those dotty fabrics in your block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fabric choices for the rose block are very pretty and the stitching well done. Your roses photo is oh so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt block is lovely and the fabric you choose is prefect. You're a brave girl to take on such a detailed project . . . I need to get my bravery working when it comes to quilting. I'm afraid I stick to much simpler designs. Maybe someday I'll get the nerve to tackle something that amazing.
    Happy to have found your charming blog.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete