Sunday 15 November 2015

Just a quick one

Just a quick post as I figure more shorter posts is the way to go so I don't et too behind. Firstly here's AWS Block #18, I do really enjoy sewing broderie perse.



And I've done two more Value Proposition blocks...


Value Proposition Quilt Block #11

Value Proposition Quilt #12
...'only' four more to go and then there are some half blocks to do and then a double pathway, oh well getting there eventually.

Happy Monday and I hope you get some sewing time in this week.


Cheers
Carole

9 comments:

  1. great blocks.........especially the star at the top...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks especially no 11 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday to you too! Gorgeous broderie perse and love your hexagons - a ring of butterflies - how clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy monday, your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More gorgeous blocks--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful start to the sewing week. Your points on the Aws block are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sharp points on your block. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blocks and beautiful fabrics (I recognize some that are in my stash too)!

    ReplyDelete