Monday 31 August 2015

And the Winners are ......

The G'nT Sisters had a get-together on the weekend so I asked the girls to pick the winners. Sofie (good with numbers) came up with a formula where they each chose a number, which were added together and then divided by 3 - we did this twice. The results are:

The Circle Game goes to Mayleen from Q is for Quilt blog - "The Circle Game has long been on my wish list so that would be my choice if I won. Congratulations on your 100th follower and your new job!"


The winner of Gypsy Wife is Michele - 
"Congrats on exhibiting your gorgeous quilt. I am planning to start my "Words to Live By" quilt this coming winter (though I'd much rather it be summer coming up here than winter...).
I would love to win Gypsy Wife. Thanks for the chance."


Lucky winners, please email me your snail mail address so that I can post out your patterns.

Cheers
Carole




5 comments:

  1. Lucky Michele and Maylene. Congratulations to both and thanks to Carole for the lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, looks like someone's going to be very busy! :)) congrats girls x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Carole! I'm looking forward to receiving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Keep up the good work. Next time, I will also join the contest too.
    my tefl blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to all the winners :) keep up creating gorgeous quilts :)
    Good job

    ReplyDelete