Saturday 6 December 2014

G'nT Sisters - New Blog!

Announcing my new blog that I have created for the G'nT (Gin & Thread) Sisters - aka my sister and two friends, Sofie and Lynne who you have met here before.


Antique Wedding Sampler Di Ford

We are all sewing our own version of Di Ford's Antique Wedding Sampler (re-visited) quilt and try to get together every month or so. I have just finished this block after starting it at our AWS Fryerstown retreat

AWS Block #20
To see more of our AWS blocks please go and visit the Gin and Thread Sisters at our new blog.

Many thanks
Carole



5 comments:

  1. Your AWS blocks ROCK! I just ordered the new BOM from Homestead Hearth. They will ship blocks out every 2 months to save on postage.So I have until Feb to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! How lovely to sew with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how wonderful to be able to stitch the same quilt with friends for support and have get togethers..will look forward to following your progress on your other blog too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just visited your group blog. It looks fantastic. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning block - just beautiful ! Such care in colour selection and fussy cutting - you really are the queen of AWS Carole! I'm heading over to the new blog right now :)

    ReplyDelete