Sunday 17 February 2019

Dearest Lavender Circle of Trees

Here is my circle of trees block for Dearest Lavender. I used Doreen’s idea of sewing the ring as one piece rather than individual trunks which made it easier.


The original design had an embroidered wreath in the centre but I planted a flower instead :)

Here's a recent pic of the quilt’s namesake with Bruce and Henry in the background.


If you haven't already please visit my blogging friends to see their versions of this block:


Yikes! I just realised that they finished this block last October! Oh well, better late than never.

Cheers
Carole


7 comments:

  1. I love your block and the fabrics you have chosen. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous block!! As a country girl from my childhood, I love your pretty cows...gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestion for making the wreath one piece. Little Lavender isn't quite so little anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes--better late than never! Your block is beautiful and Lavender is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite nice with the little flower in the middle. Those cows in the field look like they could tromp a person down easy enough. Hope they are nice and sweet.

    ReplyDelete