Sunday 18 November 2012

Busy with Broderie

I have completed four more broderie perse blocks for my Morrell quilt. They are all very different because of the fabrics used.


Sarah Morrell quilt; broderie perse

 Sarah Morrell quilt; broderie perse

Remember these two that I accidentally sewed together here
All repaired now and worth the unpicking.

Sarah Morrell quilt; broderie perse


Sarah Morrell quilt; broderie perse

My other projects, particularly the 12 Days of Christmas and the Chester County Criswell quilt, continue to be neglected but I'm on a Morrell roll. I've even booked it in to be quilted so I have to finish it!
Cheers
Carole

4 comments:

  1. Looking wonderfuL. I think I love the heart block the best! I was so excited to open your card that arrived in the mail yesterday! The fabric is so lovely and I think it will work perfectly with the block I mentioned to you! I will post it soon. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work - its going very well! Love the one with the bird :) Every Stitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're looking great Carole. Always good to have a deadline!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This technique always seems so daunting to me but you have really mastered it. I really love the one with the bird even though they are all stunning!! thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete