Tuesday 9 October 2018

6 and 6 + September update

Yay!!! - I have a finish for September, my modified version of Lisa Bongean's Words to Live By.
I'll just let the pictures do the talking...













The beautiful quilting is by the very talented Katrina

I'm very happy to have finished four quilts this year, which I think is some kind of record for me! I might even have another one by the end of October:


I've missed Meredithe's linkup for September but you can still the progress of other bloggers.

'Til next time
Carole

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful use of colors.Love it.
    cheers Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, beautiful quilt! The quilting designs are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular finish. I am thinking that I have the pattern in my stash for this but I have so many in stash that I want to make. I doubt I will ever get to making a version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning--I love your version! I bet you are happy to check this one off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous quilt! So much to look at here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It i s beautiful and congratulations on another finish.

    ReplyDelete