I've made good progress with my Words to Live By and I've been deciding what to do for the final border/s. My initial choice of this FG border fabric just doesn't seem to relate any more.
I think the black fabric is too dark but I'll probably use it for the binding.
I think I will go with a dogtooth border - I've just used some leftovers from my CCCQ to get the idea, I will use cream/off-white shirtings from the quilt instead of the white.
I've finished all of the red & white pieced blocks for Reading the Fine Print and a few more applique blocks - only one more to go!
I've also been playing with possible layouts and borders for this quilt.
Linking up to Meredithe's 17ufosin2017 October post (when it becomes available), hard to believe that we're nearly at the end of this challenge.