Monday 14 January 2019

Dearest Lavender hexie flowers

I maybe behind with the Dearest Boy sew-along but I am posting by the 15th of the month - yay!
Here is my hexie flower block.


The original had embroidered trees in the centre, I decided to use a strawberry print instead.





It can a benefit to be behind as unfortunately there was an error in the pattern. I wrote to the designer and it will be amended but too late for my fellow bloggers who could not fit their 4 hexie flowers into the block:

Here is the quilt's namesake enjoying a big breakfast.


And a new little calf called Henry with Maggie (Brucey was under the trees somewhere escaping this morning's heat).


Wishing you all the best for 2019
Carole


9 comments:

  1. What a good replacement choice. Much less work and very yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet hexie flowers and of course, sweet little calves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet little hexies! Thanks for the four legged treat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are adorable--love the fussy cut berries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hexies! And lovely calves too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your block is so sweet. I love it. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute with the fussy cut strawberry centres, pity about the error.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The strawberries in the center are cute, cute. I love to eat strawberries! I purchased some frozen ones today for a recipe I will make later in the week.

    ReplyDelete